Earth Nut Hatch Chili burger crumbles with zesty, spicy Zucchini Noodles – So much flavor and so easy to throw together!
- 2 Hatch Chili Earth Nut Burgers (1 box)
- 2 tbsp peanut or canola oil, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thinly
- ½ small white onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ cup vegetable broth
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced into noodles or spiralized
- Parmesan cheese for serving, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When hot, add the Earth Nut burger and cook, breaking up the patties into ½-inch pieces with a wooden spoon, until crispy on the edges and heated through, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp oil to the skillet and return to medium heat. When hot, add the bell peppers and onions and cook, stirring for about 4-5 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- Add the tomato paste and garlic and cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant and the veggies are coated.
- Add the broth and scrape any browned bits off the bottom of the skillet. Bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes, until the flavors are melded and the sauce has slightly reduced. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in the cooked Earth Nut patties.
- Place the zucchini noodles in a mixing bowl or serving bowl. Add the contents of the pan on top of the zucchini noodles and let sit for about 5 minutes, to soften the zucchini. Sprinkle with cheese if you like and serve immediately.