Earth Nut Cauliflower Crust Pizza topped with original flavor crumbles and vegan parmesan cheese.
- 1 Earth Nut Original Flavor patty
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cauliflower pizza crust
1/2 cup pizza crust
1 cup shredded vegan parmesan cheese
Minced fresh basil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When hot, place the Earth Nut patty in the skillet and sear for 2-3 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Place the crust on a piece of parchment paper. Spread the sauce on the crust, leaving a ½-inch border. Crumble the Earth Nut patty into pieces and distribute it on top of the crust. Top with the cheese.
- Bake the pizza in the center of the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges are slightly golden and the cheese is melted. Remove the pizza from the oven, sprinkle with basil, slice, and serve hot.