Like your Burgers Sweet?
This Veggie Burger recipe is the perfect blend of savory and sweet.
|2||Earth Nut Veggie Burgers (We Recommend our Mesquite BBQ Veggie Burger)|
|2||TBS Olive Oil|
|2||TBS BBQ Sauce|
|1||Thinly Sliced Onion|
|2||Slices of Cheddar Cheese|
|1||TBS Brown Sugar|
- Heat Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Add sliced onions, Salt, Pepper. cook until soft a translucent about 8 mins.
- Add Brown Sugar and Honey and cook for another 12 mins until caramelized. Be sure to stir frequently.
- Remove them from the pan and set aside.
- Lightly toast your buns,
- Cook 2 Earth Nut Veggie Burgers in a non-stick skillet for about two mins on each side.
- Place Earth Nut Veggie Burger onto the bottom of the bun
- Put 1 TBS of BBQ sauce on the Earth Nut Patty and add cheese
- Place caramelized onions on the top bun
- Add your choice of toppings.
- Enjoy Your BBQ Burger!