Earth Nut crumbles stir-fried with vegetables in a homemade teriyaki sauce.
- 2 Earth Nut Hatch Chili burgers (diced and crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce, to taste
- ½ teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil, divided
- 2 Earth Nut Original Savory Burgers
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1 cup cooked brown rice, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, chili-garlic sauce, and honey until fully combined.
- Heat ½ tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When hot, crumble in the Earth Nut burgers, leaving some large chunks. Sear until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining ½ tablespoon oil in the skillet over medium heat and add the peppers and onions. Cook until crisp-tender, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes. Add the burger back to the skillet, along with the kale and sauce, and cook until the kale is wilted. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallion and serve with rice.