These Baked Tex Mex Jalapeno Poppers are spicy, loaded with protein, and baked to perfection! The perfect appetizer or snack for anytime that has black beans, corn, and tons of cheese. This simple appetizer is a family favorite!
- 2 Earth Nut Hatch Chili burgers (diced and crumbled)
- 10 Jalapeños
- ¼ cup black beans
- ¼ cup sweet yellow corn
- ¼ cup vegan cheese
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 450˚ F.
- Cut each jalapeño in half and remove seeds.
- Place your cut jalapeños on a parchment-lined baking sheet and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, place your crumbled Earth Nut burger, lime juice, black beans, corn and seasoning. Combine the ingredients, lightly tossing, make sure not to over-work the crumbles. Spoon the filling into the jalapeños pressing into place so that each chile is liberally stuffed. Sprinkle with your favorite vegan cheese.
- Bake your stuffed jalapeños for 12-15 minutes. Baking times will vary depending on how large your jalapeños are and how well you have stuffed them.
- Remove baked jalapeños and top with Pico, Guacamole or your favorite topping